Benefits of Seeing a Colorado Springs Acupuncturist
Acupuncture is an alternative medicine practice, which uses ancient theories of TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) to achieve a balance of energy in the body to promote wellness. Our holistic acupuncture treatments are planned around the needs of each client. The practice of acupuncture gently adjusts the energy flow (Chi) within the body.
After interviewing and examining the patient, the acupuncturist begins treatment. You may be directed to lie face up, face down or on one side. During acupuncture therapy, hair thin and tiny needles are used in appropriate spots on the body, and often patients are not aware of their insertion. The tiny needles are carefully inserted by the acupuncturist to stimulate certain points that will bring balance and healing to the body and mind.
The number of needles used may vary, up to about 20 needles. Needles may be gently set in motion, stimulated so that they vibrate. The needles may be left in the skin for up to 30 minutes.
Advantages of Acupuncture near Colorado Springs
Many local residents enjoy visiting our Colorado Springs acupuncturist because of our reputation for careful and focused acupuncture therapy. Our clients find acupuncture helpful in their lives because of its:
- Versatility - Acupuncture is used to maintain
overall wellness, but also to treat or improve a wide variety of
ailments and pain, both physical and emotional. Some of the conditions
- Back pain
- Digestive problems
- Knee pain
- Mood or stress disorders and depression
- Muscle spasms
- Neck pain
- And more
- Natural medicine - Acupuncture involves no medication or drugs and healing or health maintenance and energy balance are achieved through precisely planned and executed stimulation of key acupuncture points in the body.
- Gentleness, quiet and calm - May clients praise this aspect of holistic acupuncture treatment at our Colorado Springs location. Acupuncture is peaceful, done gracefully and never rushed. This aspect, along with the use of appropriate acupuncture points, can provide stress relief and provide a meditative atmosphere for patients as a break from busy modern lives.
- Variety of therapies - Our Colorado Springs acupuncturist offers a number of related services for complete wellness focus, which blend well with our alternative medicine philosophy, including: Herbal nutrients and supplements, foot orthotics (custom shoe inserts or A-line footbeds, for support and comfort), ionic detoxifying foot bath, stress testing and management, pain management, and infertility or women's health issue therapies.
Get Expert Acupuncture near Colorado Springs, CO
To learn more about our holistic acupuncture therapy in Colorado Springs, please contact Premier Acupuncture Clinic today at (719) 447-0046.