Benefits of Ayurvedic Herbs
Your health is your greatest asset. Without it, you cannot enjoy any other kind of wealth, nor live the life you were meant to live. One of the best ways to protect that health is regular use of herbs that can help reduce any health conditions you might suffer and maximize your overall wellness.
If You Want to Learn About Ayurvedic Herbs Colorado Springs Is the Place to Go
If you want to learn more about Ayurvedic herbs, Premier Acupuncture Clinic in Colorado Springs is the place to go. At Premier Acupuncture Clinic, we would love to help educate you on the use of this ancient medicine system and design a treatment plan for you.
What Are the Most Well-Known Ayurvedic Herbs
Numerous Ayurvedic herbs exist, too many to recount here. However, some of the most well-known include:
- Ashwagandha - An herb known to stimulate the nervous system, relieves fatigue and rejuvenates you, and improves the libido.
- Guggulu - If you need to regulate your cholesterol and metabolism, this herb may just be the ticket.
- Katuki - Protective the liver, reducing asthma and fighting the life-shortening effects of oxidants in the body, Katuki wears many hats.
- Brahmi - Known to increase the health of the nervous system and brain, this herb is also shown to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Trikutu - Used as a digestive stimulant, it relieves constipation and gas, reduces bloating, and aids with the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
If you have conditions you have not seen addressed in the above list, get in touch with us today and learn more about Ayurvedic herbs and how they can help.
Is It Safe to Use Ayurvedic Herbs?
Yes, absolutely. Ayurvedic medicine is thousands of years old, pioneered in India more than five millennia ago. In that time it has amassed a huge history of safety and health-boosting efficiency. The anecdotal evidence gathered during this time has more recently been borne out in numerous scientific studies
What Are the Benefits of Using Ayurvedic Herbs?
There are so many benefits to using Ayurvedic herbs that it’s hard to know where to start. They can help treat inflammatory, hormonal, digestive and autoimmune conditions such as:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- High blood pressure/cholesterol
- Premenstrual syndrome
- And more
Ayurvedic herbs can help you look and feel better, fight progressive diseases once they begin and ward off others entirely, and generally reach peak physical and mental performance and happiness.
How Do Ayurvedic Herbs and Acupuncture Work Together?
Together, Ayurvedic herbs and acupuncture are even more effective. The herbs are digested slowly, absorbing into the bloodstream through the stomach or sometimes through the skin when applied topically. They work their changes from within your body. Acupuncture, on the other hand, works by applying needles at meridians in the body. This allows to qi – the body’s life force – to flow freely, helping you heal and remain healthy. When combined, you get both fast- and slow-acting wellness boosts.
How Can I Make an Appointment for Ayurvedic Herbs?
If you would like to learn more about Ayurvedic herbs and acupuncture, call us today at (719) 447-0046. We would love to help you reach your best health yet, so get in touch and make an appointment right away.